F&L Lumber, Inc. was founded in 1980 by the Stohosky brothers Francis (Frank) and Larry in Wilsonville, OR. The company was established as a lumber brokerage with a variety of mills and customers. In 1984, the structure of the company changed with the brothers parting ways, and John Burke coming on as a co-owner with Frank. As time progressed, Frank became involved in production of products F&L would offer to the nursery industry. This has allowed the business to expand and grow into what it has become today.
In memory of our founder Frank Stohosky 1939-2014